7. Forward plan
This initial release of the Framework mainly covers:
- a set of common standards between the Access Points in a four corner network model, including business discovery; and
- the Invoicing (including adjustments) and Recipient Created Tax Invoicing business processes.
Once the initial release of the framework is completed the Council expects to continue its work to additionally cover:
- other business processes which includes remittance advices and payments (in collaboration with the work progressing under the New Payments Platform);
- the message structures to support the additional business processes;
- message delivery standards to support corners 1 and 4 to enable businesses to provide businesses ease of migration between Access Points;
- enhanced business discovery;
- service provider reporting; and
- additional security features such as optionally providing message confidentiality between Access Points 1 and 4.